Sunday 23 June 2013

Typography Project

One of the projects from the 2nd year of the course included the Typography project. These are three of my outcomes from within this project.

Just My Type poster:  

We each chose a typography book, from which we then had to produce a poster to promote it. My book was "Just My Type" which was a book all about the different fonts/typefaces there are. I produced a poster, which advertised the book, using lots of different fonts for each of the letters to spell out the book name as I felt it worked as it linked in with what the book was all about. 

Handmade Type Alphabet poster:

We each had to choose a material which we would then produce an alphabet from, using the material to create each of the letters A - Z. My chosen material was string.

Alan Fletcher Type:

An alphabet inspired by the artist, Alan Fletcher. Whos style is very bright, and childlike. He uses overlapping and cut outs within his work. This is my version of an alphabet, influenced by his work with type.


No comments:

Post a Comment