Sunday 23 June 2013

Christmas Project

In the first year, our second project was the Christmas project, which was a live project where we was to produce final outcomes of Christmas cards for stationary and card shop, Paperchase. We would experiment and produce a range of different designs to come up with several cards to put forward to Paperchase. Paperchase came into college and had a look at the cards, picking their favourites from the two groups, which would then be printed and sold for the following Christmas, winners receiving a cheque as their prize.

Three boys from our group (Group A) won: Bradley, Brandon and Billy.


These were my designs for the Paperchase Christmas card competition.


These are my two favourites from my card designs, these designs used my Alan Fletcher style image making of Santa Claus, and a screenprint of a Christmas tree I'd produced in the print room.

No comments:

Post a Comment