Wednesday 19 June 2013

Website


DESIGNING THE WEBSITE:


Firstly I collected work for the gallery and information to go onto my website, as well as deciding on the design and layout of the website as a whole. Neil has then helped me to produce my final website and put it all together, to create a working website which then can be used at the end of year show.



This shows the programme, "Flash" which was used to create the website, and the timeline of all the different layers for pages on the website.

MY WEBSITE:



This is the homepage of my website. It shows my main A1 piece from the show.


This is the gallery page on my website. It showcases 9 different pieces of work of mine from the past two years of the course.

This is the contact page on my website, it shows the address to my blogger and my email address.


This is my about me page on the website, it talks about how I've found the course, about me and where I'm heading next.




No comments:

Post a Comment