Monday 10 June 2013

My twopage spread in the end of year brochure

We all had to provide information for the End Of Year brochure, where each student across the two Graphic Design groups got a two page spread of ''about me'' and a gallery of work. The first page was the information page included our thoughts about the time on the course over the two years, and our next destination as well as some contact details of our e mails and blog address which showcases even more our work. We had to have a photograph taken each of our selfs to go along with the written info. The second page was the work, we each had to choose 3 pieces of our best or favourite work from across the two years.



my about me info page


my work in the brochure

I chose three portrait pieces, which included my Psychedelic Coca Cola poster from the Retro project, my magazine cover from the Magazine project, and my Borough Market poster from the advertsing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment