Sunday 23 June 2013

Printmaking

This is a selection of prints I have produced over the course of two years amongst the different projects, whilst having access to the Print room in Art & Design. I have learnt a lot about print making, and about the different processes and uses. I have experimented with: Screenprinting, Monoprinting, Collagraphs, Letterpress, Drypoint and Linocut.

Christmas tree screenprint from the Christmas Project.
Portrait monoprint from the Self Promo Project.
Bobble drypoint from the Christmas Project.
TALL letterpress from the Viscom Project.
Wallpaper collagraph from the Self Promo Project.
Bells linocut/print from the Christmas Project.



My favourite process from the print room has been by far Letterpress, and it is a process I have come back and used regularly on different projects as its the one I've enjoyed doing the most and get the best results and outcomes with.

No comments:

Post a Comment